The Village of Versailles and Efficiency Smart have partnered up to help the Village’s electric customers save money by providing technical assistance and financial incentives. Efficiency Smart has launched a website specific to our community and electric customers. Customers can visit https://www.efficiencysmart.org/versailles-ohio to learn more. Efficiency Smart provides services for residents, small to midsize businesses, and large commercial/industrial businesses.
Efficiency Smart’s residential services include a set of programs designed to promote sustainable energy-efficiency product use and increase energy efficiency in homes. These incentives include:
- Energy-efficient product rebates for select power strips, washers, dryers, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, ceiling fans with lights, pool pumps, heat pump water heaters, furnace fans with ECM, and advanced thermostats
- Coupons and point-of-sale discounts for efficient lighting
- An online product store with discounted efficient lighting and advanced power strips
- A free meter loan service
- Appliance recycling
Efficiency Smart’s Business Energy Rebates program offers small to midsize commercial and industrial businesses rebates for implementing energy saving upgrades and improvements at their facilities. This program provides a quick and easy way for companies to receive financial incentives for common energy efficiency programs.
Business customers with an annual electric usage of less than 500,000 kWh annually across all facilities are eligible to participate in the Business Energy Rebate Program. Rebates are available for:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
- Motors and Variable Frequency Drives
- Compressed Air Systems
- Commercial Cooking Equipment
Even if the upgrade you want is not listed on the rebate form, Efficiency Smart may still support it with financial incentives. Their engineers review complex upgrades on a case-by-case basis, and can also make pre-installation recommendations. Contact Efficiency Smart at (877) 889-3777 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your efficiency measure will qualify for a rebate, or for guidance on other energy-saving measures.
Efficiency Smart's Custom program offers a consultative and tailored approach to providing expert technical assistance and financial incentives for a variety of energy efficiency projects. Whether your business is installing new equipment, upgrading current systems, constructing a new facility, or expanding a current one, Efficiency Smart provides a dedicated program liaison that serves as your point of contact and works hand-in-hand with you through the process. We offer consultative services and financial incentives for large businesses that use more than 500,000 kWh (this is approximately $50,000 in annual electric costs) across all locations.
Efficiency Smart energy engineers also work closely with your business, offering the following services without adding to the cost of your next project:
- Energy savings and cost-benefit analysis
- Project opportunity identification and prioritization
- Product and control strategy recommendations
- Site energy usage evaluations
- Equipment electrical usage metering
- Project savings and scope verification
- Financial incentives for qualifying products
Ready to get started? Contact Efficiency Smart at email@example.com or 877-889-3777.
Planning Commission MeetingMon, 02/06/2023 - 6:30pm
Versailles Park Board MeetingMon, 02/13/2023 - 6:30pm
Finance & Audit Committee MeetingWed, 02/22/2023 - 6:00pm